Looking for a dedicated team player to join the CBG family in Cold Spring, MN
We are Carolina Beverage Group, a premiere beverage co-packer for internationally renowned brands. We have been GROWING by leaps and bounds and are seeking passionate, motivated individuals ready to transition into our challenging and growing team! We are headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina with additional locations in Fort Worth, TX and Cold Spring, MN.
Position: Blender 5:45 to 6:00 Day or Night shift on a 2-2-3 schedule (*2 weekends off per month*)
**NIGHT SHIFT $750 SIGN ON BONUS**
Job Summary: This position is responsible for monitoring, performing and documenting the process of sanitizing, producing, and transferring product.
Alcohol is an ingredient in products we produce. We are unable to guarantee specific positions, work schedules or work environments that do not include working around alcohol.
- Ensure that the new production line initiatives meet organizational objectives which will include changes to technology and systems, changes to business processes and changes in organizational structure and job roles.
- Strive to achieve quick adoption of change and ensure efficient understanding and training in order to achieve organizational proficiency to handle new initiatives and projects.
- Attends training on new processes and equipment. This may include self study.
- Sanitizes tanks, lines, heat exchangers, and other equipment.
- Batches soft drink, energy drinks and alcoholic drinks
- Understands, selects, inputs and records correct data onto/into our digital HMI system and physical recipe documentation.
- Offloads tanker trailer/s of ingredient/s required for production of high quality beverages.
- Maintains cleanliness of areas responsible for.
- Monitors activities in area of responsibility at all times during shift.
- Operates equipment in a safe and secure manner.
- Maintains tool quality and informs Supervisor/Lead if new ones are required for job.
- Ensures that every detail and specification of each product is met.
- Is responsible to follow recipes and directions completely.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Lead.
- 1-3 years' experience in a Production environment is preferred, but not required.
- Extended standing on hard surfaces.
- Regular bending, stooping and lifting up to 60lbs.
- Works in a production and warehouse environment, including forklifts, equipment, and damp floors
- Will work around noise, dust, variable temperatures and use of production chemicals
- May be required to work and direct in confined spaces and work with high pressure steam
Position must be able to communicate with all levels of employees, vendors, customers and visitors.
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to competitive pay, stable employment, and growth opportunities, we offer a variety of benefits as part of our total compensation & rewards package.
- Many of our positions work on average 15 days/month, based on 2-2-3 schedule; however, we have a variety of work schedules dependent on position and/or department
- Pay for Performance Program: Opportunities to work your way up, gain experience and earn more!
- Additional Pay for Night Shift, as applicable
- Training & Evaluations at 30/60/90 Days and Annually
- Cross-Training & Transfer Opportunities
- Free Uniforms
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive Program
- Safety Incentive Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Eligible for benefits the month following 60 days employment including medical, a health savings account option, dental, vision, disability, company paid & voluntary life and more
- 401k match after 6 months with 100% immediate vesting
This position is responsible for monitoring, performing and documenting the process of sanitizing, producing, and transferring product.