Department: Maintenance-Process Control
This is position is responsible to maintain operation and upkeep of the Boilers Room.
Alcohol is an ingredient in products we produce. We are unable to guarantee specific positions, work schedules or work environments that do not include working around alcohol.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains operation of boilers and assisting with Cooling tower checks.
- Monitors Steam output and quality.
- Performs necessary water testing chemical testing.
- Performs periodic equipment checks as required and recommended.
- Perform minimum maintenance repairs as qualified.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or required by the supervisor/customer.
- Minimum of 1st Class B Boiler license
- 3-5 years' experience with appropriate boiler operation comparable to boilers on-site here
- Must have thorough knowledge of high-pressure steam boilers and all safety and operational procedures for such boilers and heat exchangers
- Extended standing on hard surfaces.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and use in customer portals
- May be required to work and direct in confined spaces and work with high pressure steam
- Will work around noise, dust, variable temperatures, and use of production chemicals
- Position must be able to communicate with all levels of employees, vendors, customers, and visitors.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Carolina Beverage Group is a world-class specialty beverage co-packer for leading beverage brands.
Headquartered in Mooresville, NC with additional locations in Cold Spring, MN and Fort Worth, TX, we are incredibly proud of the strong team we have built with over 1,000 hard-working team members. Our ownership investments continue to bring new equipment & expansive operations to all locations providing ample opportunities across all locations in a variety of roles and departments including production, blending, ingredients, quality, maintenance, and warehousing.