This position is responsible for the safe shipping and receiving of all raw materials and finished goods that are received and produced by the Brewery or Distribution Center.
Looking for a dedicated team player to join the CBG family in Cold Spring, MN
We are Carolina Beverage Group, a premiere beverage co-packer for internationally renowned brands. We have been GROWING by leaps and bounds and are seeking passionate, motivated individuals ready to transition into our challenging and growing team! We are headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina with additional locations in Fort Worth, TX and Cold Spring, MN.
Position: Forklift Operator 5:45 to 6:00, Day or Night shift on a 2-2-3 schedule (*2 weekends off per month*)
PAY: ***$750 NIGHT SHIFT SIGN ON BONUS***
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the safe shipping and receiving of all raw materials and finished goods that are received and produced by the Brewery or Distribution Center.
Alcohol is an ingredient in products we produce. We are unable to guarantee specific positions, work schedules or work environments that do not include working around alcohol.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely operates equipment as stated by company GMP's and Safety protocols.
- Assist in set up and control of FEFO/FIFO Inventory System to ensure uninterrupted flow of product and materials to the various departments of the company as requested.
- Models loads and paperwork handling best practices
- Train/mentor new hires as assigned by Supervisors
- Makes sure production has the correct packaging for the day.
- Keeps accurate count of finished product.
- Verifies product is properly labeled with date code, pallet number, state, on hold, etc.
- Submits daily counts to office at the end of each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized warehouse.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other personnel.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or required by supervisor\customer.
- 1-3 years Warehouse/Forklift experience is preferred, but not required.
- This position is required to operate a sit down forklift for entire shift.
- Periodic standing on hard surfaces.
- Regular bending, stooping and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Position must be able to communicate with all levels of employees, vendors, customers and visitors.
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to competitive pay, stable employment, and growth opportunities, we offer a variety of benefits as part of our total compensation & rewards package.
- Many of our positions work on average 15 days/month, based on 2-2-3 schedule; however, we have a variety of work schedules dependent on position and/or department
- Pay for Performance Program: Opportunities to work your way up, gain experience and earn more!
- Additional Pay for Night Shift, as applicable
- Training & Evaluations at 30/60/90 Days and Annually
- Cross-Training & Transfer Opportunities
- Free Uniforms
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive Program
- Safety Incentive Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Eligible for benefits the month following 60 days employment including medical, a health savings account option, dental, vision, disability, company paid & voluntary life and more
- 401k match after 6 months with 100% immediate vesting