Department: Process Control
This position assists in the responsibility to troubleshoot, fix and maintain various equipment throughout the facility, to include, but not limited to: the pasteurizers, warmer, RO water systems and the waste water pretreatment facility. This is to be performed in the most cost efficient and cost effective manner, while maintaining all quality and safety standards.
Alcohol is an ingredient in products we produce. We are unable to guarantee specific positions, work schedules or work environments that do not include working around alcohol.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the operation and maintenance of all aspects relating to waste water and environmental compliance.
- Assists with the operation and maintenance of all aspects relating to the water systems.
- Operates and maintains of all aspects relating to the pasteurizers and warmer.
- Orders and maintains bulk chemicals for the company.
- Assists Brewing and Batching with troubleshooting and repair of valves, meters, chillers, and other operational equipment necessary to perform their job.
- Assists Quality Control with troubleshooting and repair of lab equipment.
- Work with consultants regarding equipment, chemicals and other items as they relate to this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years' maintenance experience in a Production environment is preferred
- Extended standing or walking on hard surfaces.
- Must have strong mechanical background, including thorough knowledge in areas of maintenance, production operations and forklifts
- Knowledge working in Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and use of company web-based programs
- May be required to work and direct in confined spaces and work with high pressure steam
- Will work around noise, dust, variable temperatures and use of production chemicals
- Regular bending, stooping, lifting up to 60lbs, climbing stairs and ladders.
- Position must be able to communicate with all levels of employees, vendors, customers and visitors.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Carolina Beverage Group is a world-class specialty beverage co-packer for leading beverage brands.
Headquartered in Mooresville, NC with additional locations in Cold Spring, MN and Fort Worth, TX, we are incredibly proud of the strong team we have built with over 1,000 hard-working team members. Our ownership investments continue to bring new equipment & expansive operations to all locations providing ample opportunities across all locations in a variety of roles and departments including production, blending, ingredients, quality, maintenance, and warehousing.