This position is in charge of assisting in the maintenance of all plant processes in their assigned area of responsibility, maintaining the highest levels of safety, quality and productivity.
Alcohol is an ingredient in products we produce. We are unable to guarantee specific positions, work schedules or work environments that do not include working around alcohol.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair/overhaul machines or systems as needed. To include, but not limited to; ammonia, cooling systems, air systems, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, cooling towers, boilers, water and waste water.
- Determine and diagnose cause of operating errors and ensure proper and timely solution.
- Control all operational aspects of equipment or systems. Including, but not limited to adjusting, troubleshooting, calibrating and repairing.
- Monitor gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure equipment is working properly.
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Research materials and parts as needed, ensure approval from department manager.
- Plan and lay out repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic diagrams.
- Partner with vendors and clients to ensure proper operation and repair of systems.
- Operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Utilize appropriate maintenance tracking system/software to ensure record keeping and compliance.
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, confined space, PHA, RMP, etc.
- Maintain and execute health and safety guidelines, policies and procedures at all times. Including, but not limited to company expectations, state and federal laws.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
- 1-3 years of maintenance experience in a production environment is preferred
- Extended standing on hard surfaces.
- Must be able to direct and lead people
- High degree of troubleshooting capability
- Must have a strong mechanical background, including thorough knowledge in the areas of maintenance, plumbing, electrical, welding, heating, and refrigeration.
- May be required to work and direct in confined spaces and work with high pressure steam
- Will work in production environment, around noise, dust, variable temperatures, and use of production chemicals
- Knowledge working in Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and use of company web-based programs
- Regular bending, stooping, and lifting up to 60lbs.
- Position must be able to communicate with all levels of employees, vendors, customers, and visitors.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Carolina Beverage Group is a world-class specialty beverage co-packer for leading beverage brands.
Headquartered in Mooresville, NC with additional locations in Cold Spring, MN and Fort Worth, TX, we are incredibly proud of the strong team we have built with over 1,000 hard-working team members. Our ownership investments continue to bring new equipment & expansive operations to all locations providing ample opportunities across all locations in a variety of roles and departments including production, blending, ingredients, quality, maintenance, and warehousing.