This position is responsible for driving the warehouse personnel to ensure the most efficient and timely response to all requests from production and other departments of the company. Ensure that company policy and procedure are being followed.
Alcohol is an ingredient in products we produce. We are unable to guarantee specific positions, work schedules or work environments that do not include working around alcohol.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with employees on each shift rotation to solve problems and create opportunities for success.
- Lead the forklift operators in the efficient receiving, storage and distribution of all supplies, products and raw materials.
- Assist in set up and control of FEFO Inventory System to ensure uninterrupted flow of product and materials to the various departments of the company as requested.
- Monitors workflow between inbound and outbound loads and adjusts staffing accordingly to ensure loads are handled in a timely manner.
- Models load and paperwork handling best practices.
- Communicate with Front Office team on driving workload for the warehouse.
- Responsible to keep calendar up to date.
- Hold teams accountable for scanning and tagging products
- Ensures timely reporting to management of all incidences that would impact food safety and personnel safety.
- Serves as a liaison between DC staff teams to facilitate streamlined communication and minimize load delays.
- Assist in moving and storing of product as needed.
- Assist in staging and preparation of documentation for product and material being picked up or shipped.
- Drives process improvement initiatives aimed at gaining efficiencies throughout the DC's.
- Creates SOPs as needed to ensure consistent methods used by all Forklift Operators
- Provide inventory for forklift operators when needed or when requested
- Performs all other duties as assigned or required by the supervisor/customer.
- Communicate with all leads and supervisors with an update at the end of each shift.
- 3+ years' experience in Warehousing/Forklift is preferred, but not required
- Regular standing and sitting for extended periods of time
- Ability to work within warehouse management system and scanning equipment
- Regular bending, stooping and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Will work around noise, dust, variable temperatures and use of production chemicals
- Knowledge working in Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and use of customer portals
- Works primarily in warehouse and production environment, including forklifts and damp floors
- Position must be able to communicate with all levels of employees, vendors, customers and visitors.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Carolina Beverage Group is a world-class specialty beverage co-packer for leading beverage brands.
Headquartered in Mooresville, NC with additional locations in Cold Spring, MN and Fort Worth, TX, we are incredibly proud of the strong team we have built with over 1,000 hard-working team members. Our ownership investments continue to bring new equipment & expansive operations to all locations providing ample opportunities across all locations in a variety of roles and departments including production, blending, ingredients, quality, maintenance, and warehousing.