Production Lead - Repack Line
Cold Spring, MN
Department: Warehouse - Repack Line
This Lead position is responsible to lead temporary employees at the St. Cloud location, assist in training in these areas along with ensuring plant processes in their assigned area is being met to help exceed customer expectations and continue to meet productivity goals.
Alcohol is an ingredient in products we produce. We are unable to guarantee specific positions, work schedules or work environments that do not include working around alcohol.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow company safety rules and guidelines, as well as company GMP's
- Monitors activities in area of responsibility at all times during shift.
- Trains and leads, as well as communicates effectively with all co-workers.
- Works to minimize down time.
- Ensures that every detail and specification of each product is met.
- Assists in implementing directives of management with assigned workforce.
- Assist managers in documentation and record keeping for area assigned.
- Performs appropriate tests on product and processes.
- Keeps track of assigned inventory and notifies warehouse when low.
- Is responsible for maintaining proper sanitation, keeping track of what chemicals are used and in what concentration.
- Helps to evaluate and make suggestions for the continuous improvement of processes in area of responsibility.
- Must learn and apply new processes and procedures in area of responsibility.
- Ensures all equipment is maintained and working properly at peak efficiency.
- Maintain and comminate all customer an company daily reporting.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or required by the supervisor/customer.
- 2-3 years' experience in a high speed Production environment is preferred, but not required.
- Previous lead/management experience is preferred
- Must be able to direct and lead people
- Have a strong mechanical background and ability to troubleshoot
- Extended standing on hard surfaces.
- Regular bending, stooping and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Will work around noise, dust, variable temperatures and use of production chemicals
- Position must be able to communicate with all levels of employees, vendors, customers and visitors.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Carolina Beverage Group is a world-class specialty beverage co-packer for leading beverage brands.
Headquartered in Mooresville, NC with additional locations in Cold Spring, MN and Fort Worth, TX, we are incredibly proud of the strong team we have built with over 1,000 hard-working team members. Our ownership investments continue to bring new equipment & expansive operations to all locations providing ample opportunities across all locations in a variety of roles and departments including production, blending, ingredients, quality, maintenance, and warehousing.