Executing the administrative duties necessary for the Receiving Warehouse Team. The position is responsible to confirm receipt of materials and update ERP systems accordingly while also assisting in the warehouse front office.
Alcohol is an ingredient in products we produce. We are unable to guarantee specific positions, work schedules or work environments that do not include working around alcohol.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary customer service representative both internally and externally via face to face, phone, and email correspondence.
- Check in drivers according to the schedule and coordinate door management with the Warehouse team.
- Assist in scheduling and rescheduling of loads as needed, escalating issues through the Planning and Warehouse teams.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bill of ladings, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Operates computer with various computer programs to input retrieved data for Bills of Lading and other documents.
- Responsible for directing all incoming phone calls to the right company representative depending on nature of the call.
- Process all paperwork resulting from the receipt of raw materials and ingredients; update and maintain electronic and hard copy file management system.
- Maintain any customer required data entry, ERP system inputs, or logs.
- Assist the Office and Warehouse team in projects as needed.
- Completing reports as needed per customer and company requirements.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Regular standing and sitting for extended periods of time
- Regular use of computer, writing and filing required
- Knowledge working in Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and use of customer portals
- Primarily works in office setting, may spend time in the production/warehouse environment
- Position must be able to communicate with all levels of employees, vendors, customers, and visitors.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Carolina Beverage Group is a world-class specialty beverage co-packer for leading beverage brands.
Headquartered in Mooresville, NC with additional locations in Cold Spring, MN and Fort Worth, TX, we are incredibly proud of the strong team we have built with over 1,000 hard-working team members. Our ownership investments continue to bring new equipment & expansive operations to all locations providing ample opportunities across all locations in a variety of roles and departments including production, blending, ingredients, quality, maintenance, and warehousing.