Maintenance Line Technician
Cold Spring, MN
Department: Maintenance - Plant A
This position is in charge of assisting in the maintenance of all plant processes in their assigned area of responsibility, maintaining the highest levels of safety, quality and productivity.
Alcohol is an ingredient in products we produce. We are unable to guarantee specific positions, work schedules or work environments that do not include working around alcohol.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors activities in area of responsibility at all times during shift.
- Must learn and apply new processes and procedures in area of responsibility, as well as train, lead and communicate effectively with all co-workers.
- Responsible for evaluating and continuous improvement of processes in area of responsibility working to minimize change over times.
- Ensures that every detail and specification of each product is met.
- Follows work direction effectively, completing/overseeing all record keeping and performing all tests as required.
- Maintains spare parts inventory, notifying manager when running low.
- Maintains appropriate sanitation records, keeping track of what chemicals are used and in what concentration.
- Gives Public Relations tours and acts as spokesperson for the company when requested.
- Operates and maintains all equipment area of assigned responsibility, ensuring it working properly and as efficiently as possible.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance on equipment as well as repair work. This role occasionally includes reporting on non-scheduled days for major equipment maintenance or failures.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or required by the supervisor/customer.
- 1-3 years' experience in a Production environment is preferred, but not required.
- Extended standing on hard surfaces.
- Must have strong mechanical background, including thorough knowledge in areas of maintenance, plumbing, electrical, welding, heating, and refrigeration
- Knowledge working in Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and use of company web-based programs
- Regular bending, stooping and lifting up to 60lbs.
- Position must be able to communicate with all levels of employees, vendors, customers and visitors.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Carolina Beverage Group is a world-class specialty beverage co-packer for leading beverage brands.
Headquartered in Mooresville, NC with additional locations in Cold Spring, MN and Fort Worth, TX, we are incredibly proud of the strong team we have built with over 1,000 hard-working team members. Our ownership investments continue to bring new equipment & expansive operations to all locations providing ample opportunities across all locations in a variety of roles and departments including production, blending, ingredients, quality, maintenance, and warehousing.